Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: DIY Rice

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The LS Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2000
    Posts
    417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    maybe I should post this on that *other* Honda Tech board

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pimpride.html

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Madracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LMFAO!!!! That was good! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CivicR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 1999
    Posts
    901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had seen that posted a while back on another board...that shit is funny!!!...I was laughing soooo hard!!!

    Check out my pimp ride...its even got hydros [img]cool.gif[/img]
    pimp civic

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner 96IntegraRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hahahah!!! Sweet.. I made a phat Focus...

    Now, if the ricers would only play there and stay at home then things would be great...

    BTW: Where are the "Powered by Honda" stickers in the game??

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 27, 2002 10:49 AM: Message edited by: 96IntegraRS ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    powered by honda? what about the most basic of stickers that make horsepower? THE VTEC STICKER!!!


    although a sticker that says "I OOOWNED CROM" would be pretty sweet too. LOL.

    just j/k'ing

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Max Psi GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 1999
    Posts
    860
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by nexusone:
    although a sticker that says "I OOOWNED CROM" would be pretty sweet too. LOL.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That would be as generic as a TYPE R sticker on a Chevy Cavalier! We already know EVERYONE OWNNNNZZZZ CROM!!!!!! LMAO!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •